Based in one of the Cotswolds market towns, with local traffic links, amenities, and education close by such as car parks, bus stops, and hotels, this is a great place to be working as a hands-on Consultant who can lead projects in a determined, efficient and collaborative way. Working with the latest technologies, you will have the opportunity to have a good work-life balance, by working remotely from home till 2021 and then attending offices based in Cirencester 1 day per week (possibly more).
I am looking for a specialist to enhance the growing Salesforce Practice, you will bring Salesforce experience and expertise for design and delivery of solutions.
Founded in 2014 this public company has over 3000 employees and has won awards such as 'Insurer of the year' and 'number 1 in Retail Banking'
As Consultant you will be
* Working on client site with Salesforce appointed architects and the Salesforce development team
* Liaising with stakeholders and teams
* Estimating work efforts required for each phase of a project
* Provide product and technical expertise
* Primarily build Salesforce solutions using configuration
* Review code and solution summaries
* Data migration & integration
* Participate and lead internal and external learning and sharing activities
* Act as CRM trusted advisor in support of business unit projects
* Engagement of vendor Support groups
* Applying advanced Salesforce technical principles and concepts
* Works under direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives
To succeed as a Consultant in this role you will be an ideas' person and problem solver as well as someone who is prepared to get hands-on with development. Enjoying collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Be a natural initiative taker who brings the best out in others, an excellent listener who can help to grow our business without compromising existing relationships, standards, integrity, or culture.
You will need at least 5yrs experience as a Consultant in a midrange organization and with Salesforce Platform Design and Development Experience. Have an expert technical understanding and systems integration experience with Salesforce Platforms. You will also have multiple Salesforce Certifications across Admin (Admin/Advanced Admin), Development (App Builder, Platform Developer), and Cloud (Sales and Service)
You will be comfortable dealing with Stakeholders of all level and have hands-on experience of building Lightning components, Force technologies, and Sales Cloud
Above all, you will be an expert in Salesforce, be hands-on, and certified!
You will be working from home initially due to the Covid-19 pandemic with a view to working on client site 1 - 2 days per week from around April 2021.
Offering an excellent work-life balance, you will be competitively paid up to £70k with benefits such as leisure discounts, pension contributions of 3%, and annual leave!
This is a new position with great interest to everyone, don't miss out on the opportunity and contact Charlene Mallon now for more information on either (phone number removed) or via email or LinkedIn