A great opportunity to work within a Nursing Home in Chesterfield as a Regsitered Nurse they provide expert dementia care and specialise in both residential and nursing dementia care, as well as respite care. While you are a Registered Nurse you will get constant support from the care home manager, this a great opportunity to work within an outstanding team of healthcare assistants and nurses.
As a Registered Nurse you will be:-
* Providing elderly residents with emotional and functional care during the night.
* Working 33.5 hours per week
* As the Registered Night Nurse will be completing the medication round- Ordering and returning medication.
* Routine observation and record keeping
* Initiate and review care plans.
* Committed to the highest standards of care and excellence
* Looking to enhance or develop your skills to lead an award winning team
* Liasing with the community, other professionals,friends and family of the residents.
* RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
Benefits as a Regsitered Nurse (RGN)-
* £15.50-£16.00per hour
* Working 33.5 hours a week- (may need to work weekends)
* Company Pension
* Employee of the month scheme.
* Free parking on site
If you are interested in this position as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) and to interview please click to apply as we are interviewing immediately.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom