Based in the heart of Brighton, this progressive and high growth start-up offers a highly effective digital marketing service to a global client base. The growth of their team is testament to the service they deliver and is matched only by a commitment to attracting the best people with a preference for action who will in turn enhance their offering.
This role will support, develop and deliver a best in class relationship management offering to a portfolio of clients.
The successful individual will have exceptional powers of organisation. The business evolves at a remarkable pace in the current climate and grows even faster. This person will be part of driving this growth and will want to embrace the challenge.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, the role will define and grow around the right individual. With succession planning in mind, it will become senior and business critical within year one and will offer personal and remunerative growth opportunities for the right person.
* Liaise with, and manage key client relationships
* Plan, schedule and oversee key client communication points
* Manage and naturally become the day to day communications hub for high-value client communications
* Become the purveyor of sunshine, a grower of exceptional relationships and forger of total client confidence in your ability to deliver.
* The personification of the brand
* Where appropriate, communicating successes to clients
* Develop and maintain a commercially driven strategic approach to account and relationship management
* Understand and shape our approach to better develop, diversify and grow client accounts
* Take a leadership role within the client onboarding process
* Ensure all department KPI's are consistently met as advised by the Head of Client Services
* Ideally with a background in managing multi-channel digital marketing, agency or client side with demonstrable success
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Experience in managing key client and partner relationships
* Strong understanding of CRM system usage
* Comfortable communicating at C-level both internally and externally
* Exceptional communicator
* Commercially astute
* Compulsive critical thinker
* Goal, not process driven
* Worldly, smart, technical and succinct