Newly Qualified SEN Teachers
Hailsham, East Sussex
Supply Desk are working with several SEN schools across the Hailsham area and are currently looking to speak with Newly Qualified Teachers about your career plans for 2020/2021!
Whatever your specialist area and no matter whether you are looking for a permanent, full-time, short term or part-time role, we would love to help you progress with your career.
We are truly committed to finding the right job for every candidate who joins our team!
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience teaching in a SEN schools
· Energetic, Creative and positive attitude
· Experience working with SEN students
· Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
· £110 a day or paid to Scale for long term roles
· Safeguarding training
· Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
· Weekly pay every Friday!
· Dedicated team on hand for support
Maybe you're not sure about your options for your NQT year and would like to talk it through?
Maybe you weren't able to complete your PGCE/BEd for whatever reason and aren't sure what to do next?
The team at Supply Desk Brighton are experts in NQTs and are more than happy to help you choose the right path for you!
If you are interested in this position, please call Kirsty Supply Desk on (phone number removed) or forward your CV to
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days