£18 p/h (equates to NHS Band 6) | 42 Hrs - Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Mansfield currently requires a experienced Staff Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home which is compliant with CQC essential standards and offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days or Nights
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation