Care Assistant - Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire
Do you have a kind, compassionate nature? Searching for a more rewarding role?
We are currently seeking caring, supportive and dedicated Care Assistants to join our great team in the Poulton area to support a gentleman with a Spinal Cord Injury. All we ask is that you are flexible to work the below shifts and have excellent communication skills
Experience is not essential as we provide all training and support to include a 3-day paid Induction Course at our Head Office in Telford, Shropshire.The Role;
Applicants must hold a full drivers licence in order to be considered for the positionBenefits include;
- Pay: Up to £11.88 per hour, depending on qualifications and shift type (plus enhancements)
- Location: Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire
- Hours: Part time, permanent*
- Shifts: 8.00am to 8.00pm (days) and 8.00pm to 8.00am (nights) - Applicants must be flexible to work all shifts on a rota basis
- Free DBS**
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We have an experienced nursing and management team who train and support staff, assist our clients and manage the on-going requirements of care packages.
Our in-house training course ensures that staff are trained to the highest standard by qualified and experienced trainers in all aspects of care provision.For further information, please call to speak to one of our dedicated Recruitment Team.
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90867847