Prestige Liverpool are seeking experienced, confident support workers to join a team of existing support workers providing care around the Wirral area.
It would suit workers who are confident in their skills, able to engage within a challenging situations and will always promote the needs of the client first and foremost.
Prestige can offer you a fantastic support network, offering specialist training followed by on site competency based training from our in-branch nurse. A dedicated care coordinator and a 24/7 support network.
If you think you could be suitable for this role, don't hesitate contact us today on 0151 284 0541 for an immediate telephone pre-screen.About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private home-care provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced Carers with experience in providing Complex Care to join our local team.What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you :
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Benefits program
Our goal is to make a positive difference every time we visit.
We support clients with many different and complex needs every day including:
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
What we're looking for from you:
- Supporting people with Dementia, spinal cord and acquired brain injuries, learning difficulties and M.S Assignments vary from short to longer visits, days and nights.
We're also seeking people who are:
- We're looking for at least 6 months paid experience in care within the UK, some of which should be Complex Care
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
We'd love you to join our team.
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
'By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90879988