KS2 Class Teaching Assistant | Newham, East London
Are you considering a career in teaching but would like to test the waters first by working in a high-flying primary school that is recognised as Outstanding in all areas?
If so, this KS2 Class Teaching Assistant role is the perfect way for you to secure additional classroom experience prior to applying for Teacher Training!
- KS2 Class Teaching Assistant - Supporting pupils in a Year 5 Class
- Provide English and Maths interventions - KS2 Class Teaching Assistant
- Join an outstanding and oversubscribed primary school in Newham
- KS2 Class Teaching Assistant to work under guidance of an incredible team
- Excellent training and full support offered - KS2 Class Teaching Assistant
This KS2 Class Teaching Assistant role consists of supporting pupils whilst in a whole class setting, working in partnership with the Class Teacher. You will also independently teach daily booster/intervention groups with pupils with a wide range of abilities.
The school offer a full, balanced and enriching curriculum that focuses on developing the whole child, including their social and emotional wellbeing. The Headteacher is looking to meet a like-minded First-Class Graduate who shares this vision and who is keen to motivate children from underprivileged backgrounds achieve in school and in life.
If desired, the school has a very strong relationship with Teach First and can offer a paid route into teaching on completion of a successful year as a KS2 Class Teaching Assistant. Apply NOW!KS2 Class Teaching Assistant | Newham, East London