We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk for our client based within the Havant area. It will be working 3 days per week.
You will be responsible for processing invoices, ensuring correct approval and coding, generating payments to customers and deal with all invoice queries internally and externally.
* Receiving and sorting of incoming post
* Processing invoices for approval and payment
* Liaising with customers regarding invoice payments and queries via telephone, email and post
* Initiating and preparing supplier payment runs for payments
* Preparing supplier statement reconciliations
* Timely invoice filing
* Setting up new accounts and managing existing details
* Ad hoc reporting tasks as required
For this role, you must have excellent communication skills. You must be confident working independently as well as part of a team. Experience in Excel and Microsoft office packages would be helpful to the role and knowledge of MS Dynamics is desirable abut not essential.
Should you be interested in the role, please do apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser