Our client is looking for an experienced and talented Back-End Magento Developer to join their growing development team to work on existing client sites and new builds from scratch using Magento
You will work with internal teams including the support team, project managers, and designers to ensure projects are developed according to the brief/instructions.
The role is back-end development so the role covers building custom modules, back-end functionality,
third-party system integrations through APIs and ongoing site bug fixing.
Experience of working within a headless / micro-service environment will be useful including system integrations and front-end integrations.Responsibilities:
- Back-end development using Magento 2.
- Development of custom modules.
- Integration and customisation of third-party modules.
- Development of APIs and third-party system integrations.
- Creation of APIs/interfaces between front-end and back-end (headless).
- Basic front-end development using HTML, CSS, and JS an advantage.
- Experience of server setups for Magento.
- Magento performance/security optimisation.
- Experience using GIT and deployment tools.
- Magento updates and performance changes.
- Experience of debug tools and server resource monitors.
- Basic AWS server administration.
- At least 2 years' experience developing Magento 2 projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Punctual and good time management.
- Understanding of project processes and timelines.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- High attention to detail and thorough checking.
- Excellent communication skills to help explain complex and technical aspects simply.
- Ability to learn from others and teach other team members.
- 22 days holiday + 1 bucket day.
- Flexible start/finish times.
- Free cinema ticket a month.
- Free coffee from Cafe Nero a week.
- Monthly yoga and wellbeing workshops.
- Learning/training tools and budget.
- Funky town centre office with pool table, table tennis.
- Kitchen & dining area with unlimited drinks and snacks.
- Monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc social events.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90874925