Questech Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our manufacturing client, who have a serious opportunity for someone who is looking to join a forward thinking company. They have a track record of investing heavily in their staff and bring on their skill sets. Due to recent expansion they have the immediate requirement for a Multiskilled Maintenance Electrician to join their expert team of engineers.
* NVQ Level 3 - (Apprentice trained)
* Must have worked in a manufacturing environment.
* Teamwork ability.
* Open to extra training.
* Working to a Planned preventative maintenance schedule.
* Implement data on to the CMM system.
* Regularly meet with the Project's team to work with them on C.I, Install and refurb projects.
* PLC fault finding.
* Working with 3phase, single phase and PLC controlled machinery.
* Attending machine breakdowns.
This role is working a 4 on 4 off (12 hour days and nights) pattern and is paying up to £35,000 p.a.
For more information contact Shaun at Questech on (phone number removed)