Due to recent growth, this is an exciting time to join our client who are an award winning B2B Marketing Agency. With the HO based in Central Brighton, they provide sophisticated digital marketing services to a global and fast-growing client base.
If you have already gained 1-2 years in a customer service/account management type role - this could be your ideal next step to grow and develop within a business that is thriving.
Interested?? Here's more ......
With a commercial hat on - this role will support, revitalise, build and make amazing their client's approach to client relationship management.
They are literally looking for the most organised person in the world - the business evolves at a whirlwind pace and grows even faster. The Client Services Executive will be part of driving the growth and will want to embrace the challenge of a lifetime.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, the role will define and grow around the right individual. With succession planning in mind, it will become senior and business critical within year one and will offer rapid personal and remunerative growth opportunities for the right candidate.
What will your working week involve?
* Liaise with, and manage, key client relationships
* Plan, schedule and oversee key client communication points
* Manage and naturally become the day to day communications hub for high value client communications
* Become the purveyor of sunshine, a grower of exceptional relationships and forger of total client confidence
* Develop and maintain a commercially driven strategic approach to account and relationship management
* Understand and shape their approach to better develop, diversify and grow client accounts
* Ensure all department KPI's are consistently met
Is this role for you?
You will have fantastic communication skills and the natural ability to build rapport with clients. They are looking for driven, highly motivated individuals with a hunger to succeed and develop their career.
* Experience in managing multi-channel digital marketing, agency or client side with demonstrable success
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Experience in managing key client and partner relationships
* Strong understanding of CRM system usage
* Organised and efficient
* Exceptional communicator
* Commercially astute
* Compulsive critical thinker
* Goal driven, not process driven
* Private Health Insurance
* Profit share scheme
* Fruits, snacks and refreshments - including a beer fridge!
* Social gatherings
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: client services, B2B, account manager, sales, new business, client relationship, digital marketing, lead generation, customer service
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation