Marks Sattin are recruiting an opportunity for either an Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator to undertake corporate casework within a national business; and to provide guidance and support to less experienced members of the team as well as proactive interaction with local management as required.Assisting with predominantly Corporate Insolvency Cases:
Key Performance Indicators:
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Realising assets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular progress reports to the Insolvency Manager and/or Insolvency Practitioner.
- Investigating Directors' conduct including misappropriation of company funds.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Liaising with 3rd parties and senior members of staff to ensure case progression and prompt realisations of assets.
- Attending site where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- Ensuring statutory deadlines are met.
- Support of Juniors.
- Seek to further increase and apply own technical knowledge. Full CPI study support.
- Look to improve systems and processes.
- Support the Firm's external networking.
- To progress to Senior Administrator you will have an in-depth knowledge and experience of insolvency allowing complex cases to be dealt with.
Key Skills Required:
- Work completed to required standards in agreed timescales
- Documents prepared correctly and in line with Firm standard documentation
- Cases and files compliant with requirements of the recognised professional bodies of the appropriate Insolvency Practitioners
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work at all levels
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Working towards or completed Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
- 2+ years + experience of working in Insolvency
This role will be part of a wider team dealing with client work. The post-holder will support Partners and managers as well as undertaking their own casework and caseload. Additionally, the post holder will be expected to provide guidance and support to more junior members of the team. There is a lot of scope for career progression within this firm.