Great opportunity for experienced Audit Senior to work for well-established accountancy practice in Lincoln.
As Audit Senior you will be responsible for assisting with the planning, fieldwork, and completion of audit assignments, including the supervision and on the job training of team members.
Your prime areas of responsibility will include:
* Assisting with the planning, performance, and completion of audits through team leadership
* Undertaking small to medium audits alone or with junior team members.
* Supporting more technical testing during assignments.
* Managing budgets / meeting objectives.
* Preparing client accounts and corporation tax computations to support audit work.
* Ensuring audit team members receive effective on the job training and experience to complement their studies.
* Developing strong client relationships.
* Keeping up to date with technical knowledge.
The successful Audit Senior will be AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience and be able to independently prepare accounts to final stage.
Strong IT skills essential as is a good working knowledge of accounting and auditing standards, the accounting provisions of the Companies Act and relevant tax matters.
The role includes working at client's premises and potential overnight stays.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job