Position: Procurement Manager
Salary: £60,000 to £75,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there's something stopping you from achieving all you're capable of, you'll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a Procurement Manager (Systems Plastics) to support a lean and effective Procurement set up and maintain KPIs including cost, quality and delivery in line with all company projects. You will have overall responsibility for negotiation and contract management; developing and building strategic supplier relationships; risk management and the identification and resolution of supply chain issues within your category.
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
* A Degree/HND in Manufacturing/Production/Industrial Engineering or relevant equivalent experience.
* A knowledge/understanding of engineering concepts such as Design for manufacture, pre-production, industrial engineering, purchasing and procurement processes, integration, cost effectiveness, quality, and readiness for production
* Extensive experience leading procurement activities, specifically dealing with large (low volume) and small (high volume) plastic moulded parts
* Previous experience of working within Medical Device (ISO13485 experience (desirable)), Automotive or Aerospace industry advantageous
* Membership of CIPS or achievement of equivalent business qualification would be an advantage
You will be self motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £60,000 to £75,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?