Up to £40,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | LD/PD/ABI Care Home | Great Benefits
A specialist care and rehabilitation service in Torquay currently requires an experienced Service Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The facility is owned and operated by a leading national care provider and caters to adults of all ages who are living with physical and/or learning disabilities and brain injuries.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager vacancy and what the service is offering:
* A permanent contract to work full-time days, with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the role
* A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000
* A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
* A private pension scheme with employer contributions
* Cycle to work schemes
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Registered Manager, you will run and monitor safe practice of the service ensuring CQC requirements are met and patient care is delivered to a high standard. You will manage staff performance, ensuring all staff members have all the necessary skills to deliver the best clinical practice. You will manage finances and business plans to ensure effective budgetary and business structures are in place.
What we are looking for in a Manager:
* An experienced Care Home Manager with proven experience in ABI and disability care
* Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5, NVQ Level 4 or the Registered Managers Award
* A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
* Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
* Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation