We have an exciting opportunity available for Minibus Drivers to join us based in Woodbridge. You will join us on a part time, permanent basis working approximately 24 hours per week, 34 weeks per year - term time only. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £16,806 per annum pro rata, £8,262 FTE.
Woodbridge School is an exceptionally happy school. When you visit, we are sure you will be struck by the warmth and sense of community. We are much more than just a kind and nurturing place, we also have a real sense of purpose.
About the role:
We require enthusiastic and friendly Minibus Drivers to provide an early morning and late afternoon transport service to our pupils in Suffolk and Essex, as well as ensuring that the appropriate checks are carried out on the minibus prior to driving. You will be joining an already established, friendly and supportive team.
There may be opportunities for further hours during the school day to cover student trips etc.
What we're looking for in our Minibus Drivers:
- Possess a category D, D1 licence or possess a PSV/CPC
- Ability to demonstrate that you are a reliable, safe driver with a clean driving licence
- Ideally you will have appropriate driving experience
- Prepared to undergo a pre-employment health assessment
- Possess the ability to interact effectively with children and ensure their safety
- Ideally having experience of working with young people
- Ideally have knowledge of the Suffolk/ Essex border area (not essential).
If you would like to join us as one of our Minibus Drivers or find out more information, then please click 'apply' today, we'd love to hear from you!
Closing date: 9am, 26th October 2020.
We reserve the right to appoint Minibus Drivers prior to the closing date; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
Woodbridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people; successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS