We are excited to be working closely with a unique Award-Winning Chartered Accountant firm based in Central London who are looking for a Senior Accountant to work remotely, providing clients growth and wealth support. Flexible working hours, spreading hours as you wish, being at home for school runs, or working more productively not having to commute is on offer here....so please read on!
As an energetic Senior Accountant, you will have practice experience and be fully qualified with energy and passion to help business owners mapping out business strategies relevant to their internal and external environments, growth planning, embracing goals and performance, scaling growth for their own future and wellbeing. Our client goes beyond traditional accountancy, modern accountancy is about so much more than just bookkeeping, tax returns and putting your receipts in a spreadsheet, even though they do offer this but their real strength is working with consultants, coaches and entrepreneurial clients front-end and this is where you come in, offering your innovation and ability to think outside of the box!
You will be part of compliance work, reviewing and checking but your role will fundamentally be advisory, whether this is securing clients investment or funding or helping them for rapid growth, or providing guidance on wealth from savings or investments for future freedom equally protecting clients on their journey.
15% review accounts
20% team training
15% client communications
50% consulting/ client meetings
- Tax reviews for both personal and business clients
- Advisory meetings
- Strategic goals
- You will work closely with the Managing Director on strategy and client development within a niche field consultants, coaches and entrepreneurs
- High-level accounting and taxation advice with specialists (if needed)
- Final review of compliance documents, tax returns, financial statements, reconciliations, and work papers
- Coaching and developing junior accountants
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Assist managers and partners with advisory or project work as required
- Develop a professional presence and corporate network to enhance the brand and your identity (events, social medial, referrals)
- Identify, develop, and follow through business opportunities
As Senior Accountant will naturally enjoy finding solutions and fixing problems, be entrepreneurial, love dealing with people but not losing the accountancy aspect you have trained hard to get. You are not working alone either, as you will have a Client Service Coordinator working in alignment with you, giving you the freedom, you need whilst they complete the administration for you.
Key attributes needed:
- A winning burning desire to succeed
- Client orientated, building a strong rapport
- Highly motivated and never quits
- A real team player
- Competitive to prove yourself and to others
- Positive outlook
- Focused and personable
- Professional with a nice disposition, showing empathy seeing from the other's point of view
- Driven by performance reviews on performance, not hours worked
Due to the role split, you will naturally enjoy finding solutions and fixing problems, be entrepreneurial, love dealing with people but not losing the accountancy aspect you've trained hard to get. You aren't working alone either, as you will have a Client Service Coordinator working in alignment with you, giving you the freedom you need whilst they complete your administration for you.
- Fully qualified - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, MAAT
- Degree (ideally)
- Min. 2 year's practice experience
- Ideally, 5 years' experience in general or tax accounting
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Location: from home anywhere in the UK
- 28 days holiday
- Learning and development allowance
- Awaydays and trips for company business development and strategy
- Personal development events, for example, UPW - Tony Robbins
- Monthly meetups will be in Birmingham and Quarterly meetups will be an overnight stay in a different location agreed by the team to make it exciting - all expenses paid for both monthly and quarterly
Working in a large firm can feel like you're not adding value in the way you wish and not rewarded for your entrepreneurialism or revenue-generating ideas, these are fully encouraged and rewarded here with our client!
If you are energetic, full of enthusiasm and passion, looking to join a friendly agile team who all believe in the new breed of accountants, who work together as a team, socialise and all enjoy what they do, please send us your CV in word format, with a covering letter outlining why this role appeals to you and we will send you some further job details in return