We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle technician / MOT Tester
to join the friendly team at our Solihull dealership based on Stratford Road (Shirley, Solihull).
The workshop hosts a variety of types of work ranging from carrying out MOTs, including class 7 commercials (training can be provided) and general fast fit work - brakes, clutches, tyres and exhausts.Also servicing of Renault and Dacia vehicles along with occasional cars/vans from other manufacturers.
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably at a main dealer
- NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair (or equivalent)
- MOT Tester Certificate
- Own tools
- A full clean UK driving licence
The working hours for this role are 40 hours per week to cover the opening times of the department 8.00 - 6.00pm Monday to Friday with 30 minutes for lunch.One in four Saturdays 8.30am-12.30pm (paid at time and a half).
What we'd like to offer you:
HOW TO APPLY
- A competitive basic salary
- OTE uncapped
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Great pension scheme
- Loan plan car option (after qualifying period)
- Renault Share Incentive Scheme
- Family and friends discount on new and used cars
- Manufacturer branded training courses
- Superb career opportunities within the company
Apply to us directly NOW including your CV and a brief covering letter, for the attention of Petrina Beck.
*Strictly no agencies please*