Could you be a Cover Supervisor?
We are recruiting for Cover supervisors to start as soon as possible in Stockton On Tees . My client is looking for motivated, enthusiastic & engaging individuals to cover a variety of subject specialism's in secondary education. Do you enjoy working with young people and want to take an active role in their education? Protocol Education are looking to recruit non qualified teachers / classroom cover supervisors who are looking to gain more experience within schools before making a commitment to teaching.
We have an urgent need to recruit experienced cover supervisors in order to meet the demand when the schools return. This could be on a full time or part time basis
You will supervise classes alone during the short term absence of the teacher, managing the behaviour of students and helping them work through pre planned work.
Ideally to carry out the role of Cover Supervisor, you will meet at least one of the following criteria:
Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
Qualified Sport instructors.
UK Honours degree and considering teaching as a career.
FE Lecturers with PGCE in FE/Adult Education teaching.
University or college student working towards a teaching qualification.
We will consider other candidates that may be suitable for this role depending on suitability and experience. Previously we have had success with people from the following backgrounds.
If you have a drive to succeed and a passion for education we want to hear from you!
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
• DBS Check
• 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
• Proof of address
Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
• CPD during half term or summer
• £250 refer a friend rebate
• CV writing assistance and marking tools
Please click apply for a call from one of our dedicated consultants