Are you an ambitious Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer/ Electrical Bias looking for an exciting new opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer who has completed a variety of electrical maintenance tasks within manufacturing environments.
Working in a small highly skilled team you will effectively manage your time and skills to meet the full requirements of the site. This is to ensure production demands are achieved with minimal plant downtime at least cost and continuing improvements are seen.
You will be working on 2 shift rotating pattern (06:00- 14:00 & 14:00-22:00 ) Monday to Friday.
Own transport is essential due to location.
- Repairing and maintaining site equipment and machinery
- Respond to breakdowns, systematically fault find, and identify root cause and then implement solution to prevent recurrence
- Make recommendations and where appropriate decisions on maintenance methods
- Make recommendations and advise in decisions on equipment manufacturer
- Work with Production to introduce site wide TPM system
- Work with production, support groups and suppliers to implement improvement opportunities to increase equipment efficiency and safety and reduce engineering downtime
- Identify and implement improvements to equipment to increase process robustness and reliability
- Maintain documented evidence of departmental workload to meet operational, regulatory and quality requirement
- Taking personal accountability for providing a responsive and effective service to the customer including out of hours working when required
- Co-ordinate engineering activities with other departments as well as Production
- Make recommendations and where appropriate, decisions on maintenance methods and equipment sourcing
- Must have 17th Edition regulations
- The ideal candidate will be a time-served engineer with full qualifications and a proven track record within a maintenance role with good working electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Working knowledge of PLCs and control systems
- Ability to investigate and resolving equipment failures within a timely manner while communicating effectively with line managers and other departments. Ability to work under pressure in a demanding fast paced environment to meet strict deadlines