A fast paced, dynamic FMCG business in Spalding, South Lincolnshire has an immediate need for a Commercial Finance Manager to join its team. This full-time role is offered on a contract-permanent / permanent basis.Your New Role
Supporting a range of commercial stakeholders, the Finance Manager will help the Head of Finance to deliver robust analysis and decision making. Reports will be readily available, but you will need to utilise Excel in a timely manner to draw robust conclusions and drive through change and strategy. Key duties will include:
- Business partnering the Commercial team, supporting them with added value financial information around true customer/product profitability, gap analysis etc.
- Supporting account managers in understanding and interrogating weekly performance reporting.
- Acting as the financial link across the business to help ensure a joined up Commercial approach on decision making.
- Helping the business make smarter, profit-maximising decisions.
- Supporting Commercial Budget/re-forecast process to deliver a reasoned & challenged GP forecast.
- Ensuring all costings signed off and confirmed in good time for launch.
- Supporting delivery of a controlled and understood financial period end with no outstanding queries.
Applications are invited from Finance Managers who demonstrate:
- Advanced level Excel skills.
- A proven business partnering background that covers sales and marketing stakeholders.
- Experience of working in an environment with a perishable product or FMCG experience is essential.
- Availability to start in September or early October.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountancy qualification.
On offer for the Finance Manager will be a salary of £50,000 - £52,000 per annum
, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits
. The work will be split between site and remote working.Apply Now
Please apply today to find out more about this excellent Finance Manager opportunity in South Lincolnshire.