McLennan Group have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Compliance Engineer to join their team based in Warrington.
Job Title: Electrical Compliance Engineer
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
McLennan Group is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Electrical Compliance Engineer to maintain and support our industry leading services.
The Engineer will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in Electrical Engineering, Servicing and Compliance.
The Ideal Candidate is an inventive problem solver that can work through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients' needs both locally and across the country.
Electrical Compliance Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
- Diagnose electrical problems on commercial and Industrial electrical systems, including fault-finding
- Assess the parts needed for remedial works to assist with quotation purposes
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and industrial electrical systems, and ensure installations are to current BS Standards
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Provide exceptional face to face customer service and answer any customer questions.
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds NVQ 3 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate (2391) preferably
- Demonstrate a strong understanding with NICEIC requirements
Electrical Compliance Engineer - You:
- Possess ECS/CSCS Health & Safety Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- PASMA/IPAF an advantage
- City & Guilds
- Level 3 NVQ Qualified
- Test & Inspection 2391 essential
- Fire Alarm Servicing experience
- 18th Edition Preferably
- Further Training will be provided in line with the business's requirements
Electrical Compliance Engineer - Benefits:
- Company Vehicle (Business Use)
- Fuel Card (Business Mileage)
- Hourly Rate (Negotiable)
- Testing Equipment Provided
If you are passionate about service delivery and want to move forward with a company that is going places, please click 'Apply' now to send us your CV for this Electrical Compliance Engineer opportunity.