Due to substantial growth our client is in the market for an Account Handler/Broker to join their successful team starting September.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has 2 years experienced within the industry to slowly learn the trade further a field.
* To support the development of the company in accordance with the Group plans and objectives.
* To be responsible for the administration and servicing of Clients and Insurers needs in line with your agreed performance objectives.
* To perform all aspects of your role with the company values at the heart of everything you do; Excellence, Consistency, Positivity and Passion.
* To remain compliant, making effective use of core systems whilst providing sound Client and Insurer administration.
* Marketing the company to a range of professionals including brokers and financial advisors
* Building and maintaining several business relationships, to promote and sell the latest insurance products available
* Setting up meetings with new business accounts
* Advising on existing products
* Setting up handling terms for claims
* Providing contact centre support for new policies
* Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty, Motor, Financial Lines and Marine and awareness of Aviation.
* Must have Acturis experience
* Good verbal and written skills
* Great negotiating skills
* Be able to work to Sales guideline targets
* Ability to gather and analyse information
* Organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Motivation and passion for sales
* Ability to manage large budgets and contracts
* 2 years experience broking in Insurance
* A valid UK Driving license