Head of Growth - E-commerce/Direct-to-consumer (DTC)Location:
PROMiXX HQ is in Cardiff City Centre. This role can offer flexible remote working, with occasional days at HQ. PROMiXX are accepting nationwide applications.
- Hello potential future PROMiXX employee. If you're looking for an exhilarating, career-defining opportunity; working alongside a talented, dynamic team within a fast-growing health and wellness consumer products business: you've come to the right place.
- PROMiXX is developing a new category of performance nutrition hardware. Our mission is to help others unlock peak performance and optimal health through cutting edge technologies and beautiful design.
- PROMiXX is a global omni-channel business with teams in the UK and USA. We're looking for an exceptional growth marketer to lead the rapid-scaling of our Direct-to-consumer Business. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will own the digital journey, building on existing strategies and executing best-in-class campaigns across our digital footprint to drive fast, profitable growth.
What do we need?
- Own and be accountable for the PROMiXX direct-to-consumer (DTC) business across all channels and global markets.
- Develop and implement a world class customer acquisition strategy across all channels, building on existing strategies whilst driving new opportunities.
- Use clear analysis and optimisation techniques to scale paid campaigns and develop activations that will drive new customer acquisition and yield good return on investment.
- Be the key driver in developing and optimising the performance and digital brand marketing of our E-commerce DTC platform for global selling.
- Lead the development and management of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) strategies using key data analysis to facilitate efficient CAC at scale.
- Manage website and commerce platforms, conversion funnels, checkout, and associated analytics.
- Work directly with the CEO and Finance Team to establish optimal budgeting, forecasting, pricing and promotion.
- Support the business by reporting on existing KPIs and identifying future growth opportunities via data insights and analyses, building a culture of continuous learning through on-going testing, measurement and optimisation.
- Build great relationships with in-house teams and with external partners across social media, PPC, SEO, email, ambassador/affiliate etc.
- Nurture and develop a talented team of direct reports.
Who are you?You are:
- You'll have a minimum of 4+ years of strong e-commerce experience, ideally working in a fast-paced start-up environment, including:
- Proven track record of achieving rapid DTC growth.
- Experience in developing and delivering a strategic approach to driving ongoing traffic to generate sales and build brand awareness across different markets.
- An in-depth knowledge of Shopify.
- Experience with Amazon marketplace.
- A collaborative leader with experience in managing and developing a small team.
- A self-starter with a passion for growth marketing.
- You have a growth mindset with a hunger for learning.
- Customer-centric, able to develop unparalleled customer experiences.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and able to think "outside the box".
- Organised, detail-oriented yet agile, able to juggle multiple projects, last-minute requests and quick turnarounds - all with a positive attitude!
- A clear structured thinker with the ability to understand, analyse and leverage complex data.
- Ambitious and excited about working in a market-leading, rapidly growing young company with a bunch of driven yet fun-loving colleagues.
£35k-£50k + Performance BonusBenefits:
Employee Options Scheme