Days/Hours: 24 hours
Imagine being able to shape your dream career and focussing on being the best you can be. Whilst caring for patients, we can help you develop, and help shape dentistry... Welcome to mydentist. Europe's largest dental care provider.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership and a continued investment in your professional development.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It's too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we're certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We're still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We're looking for an ambitious Treatment Coordinator to join us in our large, 8 surgery practice in Prestwick. Here you'll benefit from;
* A competitive salary plus employee benefits
* Opportunities to further your skills through professional courses and special events
* Access to a professional pathway which has been specially designed to progress the careers of our practice staff
The key responsibilities for this vacancy are:
* To provide complimentary assessments to relevant patients; discussing their needs, treatment options and costs that are available
* To ensure marketing and campaigns are fully utilised to ensure maximum success (including events management)
* To build relationships with referring dental practices and clinicians to promote mydentist services
* To utilise social medial platforms to reach out to patients and broaden practice exposure
The key skills required for this vacancy are:
* Someone with a Sales/Marketing background, Dental knowledge is desirable but not essential
* A self-starter who can organise and prioritise their own workload to maximise sales from private treatments
* Excellent customer service skills developed in a customer focused environment
* A passion for delivering excellent commercial results
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills