JOB OVERVIEW: Lead Developer / Lead Software Developer / Technical Lead sought by exciting, rapidly expanding and pioneering global software and security company!
LOCATION:- Christchurch, Dorset - 25%-50% remote-working initially due to Covid.
SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience plus comprehensive benefits package !
For decades, my worldwide client has been at the forefront of providing ground-breaking risk management security expertise and technology to the aid of many global companies both large and small from many different industries and government sectors. They continue to grow and reinvest in new cutting-edge software products and systems that are designed and developed in-house.. The company continually invests in its employees and encourages continuing professional development and ongoing training making this a great place to work and realise your true potential.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a proven Technical Lead / Lead Software Developer to join a rapidly expanding and extremely collaborative team.
This is a mixed role which shall consist of both DevOps and software development. Your responsibilities will include;
* lead the development of policies and processes to create a Azure DevOPs working environment and support the development of products and services.
* DevOps configuration and automation - migrating key TFS projects to Azure DevOPs
* Training and management the team on all aspects of DevOps
* Quality management and ownership of the processes
* Policy development and enforcement
* Development of new software and support of existing products
* responsibility for development and retention of staff through participation in the recruitment and appraisal processes
* work closely with the IT Director to achieve quality driven goals and shall be responsible for staff alignment on these policies.
* contribute to the development of the company's IT strategy by being aware of the latest technologies and market trends and advising senior management on questions of strategic direction.
Key Technical Competencies;
·Azure DevOPs (at least 2 years hands-on experience)
·Visual Basic .NET
·Microsoft SQL Server
·XML with XSLT
·WCF/Web services using SOAP and WSDL
·Code management and version control using TFS
Desirable Technical Competencies
·Dependency Injection (Unity)
·Visual Studio Test Projects
·Relational Database design
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader with an innovative security software product suite, which offers excellent training & continuing professional development, my client offers;
- A highly competitive salary plus and a comprehensive benefits package
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded technical professionals.
- There are also chances of career progression for the right candidate!
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; Lead Software developer, C#, software engineer, technical lead, development manager, team lead