Pluss CIC is a Community Interest Company that supports thousands of people each year to achieve a career and fulfil their true potential. Positive People and Hopeful Families offers a lifeline to people who are not in work to help build confidence, skills and give a sense of hope for the future. The projects give people the opportunity to get involved in local communities, meet new people and have fun through a range of activities. Positive People and Hopeful Families are funded by The European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Team Leader to join our team. You will have the opportunity to make full use of your strategic brand communications knowledge, digital marketing expertise and creative mindset to review and manage the systems, processes and services that support our group.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of brand strategy and brand identity management with a creative outlook. Have a passion for using digital communications as a primary engagement and research tool and have the ability to source and write engaging content for a wide variety of traditional and digital media communication channels. You must also have CIM Certificate / Diploma in professional marketing or equivalent.
* To work closely with the Employability Marketing and Communications Manager to develop, implement and review an engaging and interactive marketing plan across Pluss and all BBO contracts.
* To inspire colleagues and partners to capture great stories, photographs, videos, statistics, news and events for use across multiple communications channels (eg. social media, website, e-zine, posters, flyers and press)
* To research, create and coordinate engaging and innovative content, both visual and written, for use across multiple communications channels
* To manage and oversee all digital marketing activity and campaigns including website, social media, videos, photography, blogs, SEO and analytics etc.
* To develop, project manage and implement a range of fun, original and interactive local community events and activities, as required by each contract area.
Skills and Experience
* Experience of sourcing and writing engaging content, either in a professional or personal capacity.
* Can evidence building positive relationships with a range of external stakeholders to achieve a shared objective.
* Experience in managing a range of social media platforms.
* Experience in managing a team / sub-contractors.
* Two years marketing, PR or equivalent experience
* Copywriting for business, both in print and online
* Knowledge of using Adobe InDesign and video editing software.
Salary: £29,858 - £31,606 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: Plymouth or Exeter
Hours: 37 hrs per week 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 13 October 2020
Temp until September 2022
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme.
Pluss CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under" About us".
Pluss CIC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)