Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors. They take a proactive approach to accounting and taxation, with a view to providing a value added service to its clients. They always aim to give more than is traditionally expected, through strong business and taxation advice and by keeping in regular contact with their clients so that they can give advice as it is needed rather than after the event.
Through this growth time for them they are looking to recruit a qualified or semi qualified Accountant to work as Client Manager to look after a portfolio of clients
Preparing accounts and tax returns.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• First point of contact for a portfolio of clients;
• Prepares accounts, corporation tax returns and personal tax returns,
to director review stage;
• Liaises directly with clients to ensure we have all information to
prepare accounts, and to address any queries or questions that
come to light;
• Assists various clients with their book-keeping and VAT Returns;
• Manages billing and work-in-progress for the portfolio;
• Takes responsibility for workflow to ensure turnaround targets met;
• Provides support to the Practice Manager and Accounts Manager
on a daily basis;
• Carries out any other reasonable task required from time to time;
• Exemplifies KRW core values at all times.
Essential skills -
It is essential that you have Accountancy practice experience
Qualified to either ACA or ACCA. Salary to reflect experience and qualifications.
Please note CV's will only be considered for this role with the above skills and qualifications