Are you an experienced Mortgage Advisor in Southport seeking your next job to be within a busy mortgage brokerage with all leads provided?
In this Mortgage Advisor position you will benefit from their existing partner relationship with a busy estate agency branch, offering excellent lead opportunity for you. You will be regularly present in the branch, therefore able to build close relationships with the estate agency team and be readily available to assist clients with their mortgage and protection needs.
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
* You must be fully CeMAP qualified and be a current Mortgage Advisor
* You must have proven track record for dealing with volume
* Candidates with a prior background in estate agency (either as a Mortgage Advisor or Estate Agency team member) would be advantageous
This growing mortgage brokerage is keen to continue recruiting Mortgage Advisors in the North West and Yorkshire. They are experienced at working with professional introducers and recognised for being more than just a Mortgage Advisor.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
* Self-employed role with OTE of £40,000 - £60,000+
* Autonomy to run your own diary, whilst benefiting from the established infrastructure
* Mainly branch based role, with some flexibility to work from home
* The business collectively can offer mortgage advice, protection advice, equity release advice, investment and pension advice
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information