Initial Recruitment Services are currently looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher based in Gloucester. We are looking for a professional and passionate individual who is keen to raise expectations whilst maintaining the school's high standards.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated and driven Teacher who is a strong and confident communicator. We are looking for someone who thoroughly enjoys working in a busy and friendly school environment.
Responsibilities will include:
* Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
* Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
* Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
* Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
* Maintaining discipline
* Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development
* Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings
* Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
* Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
In order to complete the registration process, you will be required to have QTS, an Enhanced DBS, Overseas police Check (where applicable), a minimum of 2 years professional reference checks and a CV which covers the last 10 years of employment/education.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy