Education World are recruiting high quality candidates for the following vacancy:
Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Start Date: To Be Confirmed - ASAP ideally
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Rate of Pay: Dependant on Experience - to be confirmed with your consultant.
This school is a mainstream primary school based in Mansfield. It has been graded as a 'Good' school by Ofsted. The school serves a broad local community and has a cohort of pupils from a wide range of backgrounds.
The role is to work with EFYS and Year 1 pupils. The school needs a competent and caring individual who will care for the personal/hygiene needs of our youngest children and any others who have personal care issues.
Candidate Requirements: To be considered for this vacancy:
* You must have experience of working as a SEN teaching assistant
* A caring, supportive, nurturing approach is absolutely necessary
* Experience of working with early years pupils is a big advantage
* Commitment to a potentially long term role is essential
* Full enhanced DBS
* Minimum of 2 quality references
* Completion of trial / interview etc
* Completion of registration with Education World
If you are interested in this role:
For further information please call Simon or Paul on (phone number removed)