Simply Education works with a number of primary schools across Milton Keynes, Buckingham and surrounding areas, exclusively; with organising support staff for daily, short and long term cover.
Simply Education is using the current pandemic, along with our client schools, to ensure we are super organised & ready for September!
Primary schools in the area are continuously seeking support teaching staff who have UK class room experience, to help within their schools.
Simply Education are offering video registrations in readiness for the new academic year.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Milton Keynes, Buckingham and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Minimum og 6 months classroom experience or relevant TA qualification
- UK classroom experience that references can be gained from
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.