We are looking for a Senior Planner for civil engineering projects that will be based in the companies office in Maple Cross, West London.
You will be degree qualified within a relevant field and will come with at least 5 yrs experience. When you are successfully appointed to the role you will be required to attend meetings in the companies offices in Welwyn Garden City & Birmingham.
You will be required to keep records of all site activities and maintain the project schedule's as well as compiling progress reports. The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Report progress against the schedule.
* Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders.
* Compile progress reports
* Contribute to HSE management on site's.
* Record and monitor site plant and personnel.
* Analyse construction output against costs.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree Qualified within a relevant field
* Minimum of 5 years on Site Civil Engineering experience is preferable.
* Experience of Primavera 6 /Tilos/ MS Project software is essential.
* Track record in developing contractual claim scenarios is a major advantage
* Ability to cost & resource load the programme is desirable
* Understanding of construction methods is required for Civil Engineering works