Prospero Teaching are looking for an ICT and Business Teacher to start ASAP. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Chelmsford area. The school are looking to interview ASAP. About the school and contract:
About the successful ICT and Business Teacher:
- We are looking for an ICT and Business Teacher to start ASAP in a mainstream secondary school in the Chelmsford area in Essex.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS4 and KS5 students.
- You will have LSAs in the classroom to support you where necessary.
- There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- The ICT and Business departments are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
Contract details for the ICT and Business Teacher position:
- Previous experience teaching KS5 and KS5 ICT and Business Studies in the UK.
- Knowledge of KS4 NCFE Business and ICT OCR Nationals.
- Knowledge of KS5 BTEC Business.
- You should ideally hold a teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS preferred) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the ICT and Business Teacher must have/be:
- Location - Chelmsford, Essex
- Position - Full Time ICT and Business Teacher
- Type of work - ICT and Business teaching in a secondary school
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration - until Christmas, possibility of extension
- Full time/part time - Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay - £130 per day for qualified teachers
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills - the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.