SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a fantastic business on the outskirts of Derby, who are looking for an experienced Credit Control Supervisor to join their team on a full time Permanent basis. This role will report directly into the Credit Manager.
The ideal candidate must have previous people management experience in a Credit Control environment, with Key Responsibilities including:
- Supervising a small team of credit controllers, covering over 3000 accounts with a monthly value in excess of £45m
- Reporting into the Credit Manager, supervising the day to day collections process while driving the team towards cash targets
- Managing the relationship with legal providers, managing a small legal ledger
- Helping develop process improvements
- Managing change in a growing business
- Coaching the team and enabling them to grow, while helping to provide new challenges
- Reporting monthly to insurers, internal stakeholders and the Management team
Previous experience working in a large business is essential, as are fantastic communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to motivate a team.
In return you will receive a fantastic salary and benefits package, including holiday and pension, on-site parking and the opportunity to join a growing business who offer obvious an obvious progression route for employees.
If this sounds like a role of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration