Credit Control AdministratorLocation:
Houghton Regis, BedsContract Type:
Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 (1 hour lunch)Salary:
Arjo are currently seeking a Credit Control Administrator to join our Finance team at our headquarters in Houghton Regis. The role of the Credit Control Administrator is to manage a section of queries, working with stakeholders across revenue streams to ensure resolution time is within policy.Responsibilities:
- Solve customer disputes and provide a high level of customer service ensuring communications are appropriate, professional and timely
- Provide any evidence to customers as required
- To ensure that customer satisfaction is paramount
- To work with the team to escalate issues within the business
- To manage incoming /outgoing post as required
- Enter data in relation to credits onto customer accounts in SAP
- Provide support to Credit Control team
- Experience in a customer service or Finance environment (essential).
- Diplomatic, have excellent listening skills and good communication skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Must be PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office namely Excel, Word and Outlook. SAP experience would be desirable.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills ensuring a high level of productivity.
- Natural willingness to assist customers who may be vulnerable where there are invoicing or account issues
- Ability to follow process and policy
- To be personable and articulate
- To have an understanding nature but be firm when required
- To have a broad mind-set
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information.