Department: Customer Services - Education
Closing Date: Friday 16th October 2020
Gaelic Childcare and Education Worker, Rockfield Primary School.
Gaelic fluency is essential .
Applicant should note that:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now
button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Caroline Fothergill, Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01631 568090
- Email :
- Reference: ARB07099/AED02521
Please also note that we do not
accept CV's, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now
button on this page.