Payroll & Pensions Officer
Work from home - 20 hours a week
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a local government organisation to recruit for a Payroll and Pensions Officer based in Slough.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll and Pensions Officer to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and be responsible for all Payroll and Pensions functions.
* To prepare, calculate and administer payments to staff within a strict timetable.
* To keep correct records relating to Tax, NI, SSP, SMP and Pensions Contributions for employees.
* To organize all information in respect of deduction from pay and Teachers pension's contributions from non Council schools, calculate payment due and make payment to appropriate agencies within deadlines.
* To undertake a range of business support functions including dealing with the post, photocopying, filing and accurate data inputting
* To work with internal and external routine enquiries relating to payroll and pensions, dealing directly with employees when required.
* Strong knowledge of Statuary Maternity and sick pay
* Knowledge of Occupational Sickness Maternity is a distinctive advantage
* This role will be 20 hours a week
* Must have broadband as working from home
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.