We seek a passionate and skilful professional to join our Financial Wellness Group Client Monies Team, to manage and ensure that client money is accounted for and treated in line with regulatory requirements.
The Client Money Manager will have the ability to motivate and lead a team, a strong understanding of CASS and client money regulations and the ability to put in place CASS compliant processes. They will also have proven experience of working in a high-volume client money environment: receipt, reconciliation and disbursement of client money.
Role and Responsibilities
If you think you have the right skills, drive and motivation to succeed as our Client Money Manager, please apply for immediate consideration.Some of our benefits;·Starting on 25 days holiday a year which raises to max 28 (Plus bank holidays)
- Responsibility for ensuring the business is fully compliant with FCA CASS regulations and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Oversight of all client money account reconciliations, ensuring they are completed daily with exceptions investigated and resolved.
- SME support for reconciliations - liaising with reconciliation software provider and IT support to resolve issues.
- Ensure the timely allocation of Client Monies.
- Provide technical support to the Client Money Team, Insolvency Practitioners and other Operational business areas.
- Ensure fee income is drawn in line with regulatory requirements and accounted for correctly.
- Liaise with Operational stakeholders in relation to the operation of client money to facilitate better decision making and drive revenue.
- Act as client money SME in all business projects.
- Assess operational procedures and drive forward process improvements to deliver efficiencies and ensure client money activities operate within a robust control environment.
- Ensure all procedures are appropriately controlled, monitored and documented.
- Production of CASS MI.
- Engage with internal and external auditors in relation to the control of client money.
- Staff management: 1:1s and appraisals, along with any other staff related issues as they arise. Conduct regular staff competency checks. Oversee training and development.
·Onsite gym - with access to not 1 but 2 personal trainers!
·Onsite restaurant and costa coffee (subsidised) ·Casual Dress Code
·+ Many more.....
To process your application it's necessary to share your information with companies Gregory Pennington works with. Your information won't be shared with any companies not directly involved in the recruitment and HR process.