Flexible working (currently all remote), 25 days holiday, amazing culture, track record of developing people, high staff retention, Northern Quarter Digital Agency, Digital Project Manager role, specialism in bespoke website design and build.
Working alongside a dedicated and talented team of designers and developers, the Digital Project Manager will be the key person responsible for the smooth running and delivery of Website design and build projects, with responsibility for
- managing multiple web build projects, at varying stages of completion, at any one time
- helping to quote on new jobs, then managing the scheduling and time and budget allocation
- overseeing the design and development processes, anticipating issues
- liaising with clients frequently once a project is underway
- helping to manage any external resource
- managing support requests post launch
This role will suit any Digital Project Manager, or Project Manager candidates, be they from a client side or creative / digital agency backgrounds, who have experience managing website design and development projects. It may also suit Digital Producer candidates who have come from a project management background, or indeed Digital / Web Designer or Web Developer candidates who have trained up in project management methodologies. Suitable candidates will come with some or all of the following
- Experience overseeing website design and build projects, ideally Wordpress
- Confident running scrum meetings and using project management software
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Naturally approachable with proven problem solving skills
- Comfortable liaising with clients, reporting on progress, and managing issues
- Experience monitoring budgets in terms of time and resource versus spend
- 5 years experience in a similar or associated role
The successful Digital Project Manager will be joining a business of nearly ten years, with an excellent reputation amongst long standing and diverse clients, and a meritocratic openness to personal growth and movement within the company. Based in the Northern Quarter of Manchester, the company has always offered very flexible working (though they are operating in a completely remote capacity throughout the pandemic), and boasts a hard to beat culture of approachability, collaboration, and ownership, that has seen significant lengths of tenure. They are of course easy to reach by rail, tram or bus, and there are relatively cheap car parks a short walk away - for when office working resumes.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- flexible hours
This is a live brief so, if you feel your are well suited, and the opportunity appeals to you, please apply with your CV by clicking the link.