Connex Education are currently recruiting for several roles across Milton Keynes for qualified teachers and newly qualified teachers to work on a part time or full time basis with small groups and one to one for the remainder of the academic year- providing dedicated support to our academies.
We are working on an exclusive basis with a large academy trust in Milton Keynes to provide tutor and catch up support with their pupils. This is the perfect role if you are seeking long term, contracted work where you will be committed to a specific school and groups of students.
This is an exciting role for any teacher who is looking to provide support and work to bridge the gap created by the current Covid-19 situation and school closures. Due to this being a tutoring position we will be seeking teachers who specialise in core subject areas, including Maths, English and Science however this is not limited to these areas.
As the successful teacher you will possess the following skills:
- Good subject knowledge in either Maths, English or Science (we will be accepting applications for those qualified in other areas too)
- Empathetic and patient attitude
- Ability to work to the school's schemes of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions and give students the best support possible
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
Typically you will be working across a 8 to 12 week scheme of work, with our schools and you must be able to commit to the full extent of the role to reduce the number of visitors across schools and maintain effective social bubbles.
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full training provided by Connex Education, free of charge, including Mental Health modules
- Schemes of work provided via the school to reduce your workload
- Experience within our great schools and access to new opportunities, including permanent places
- A guaranteed placement of up to 12 weeks, if successful as one of our tutors
- Competitive rate of pay, up to £25 per hour with weekly pay
If you are interested in this role, or would like to discuss any other opportunities then do not hesitate to get in touch with Jo by calling 01604 961020 or apply online.
Please note that applications are subject to all necessary checks including a fully enhanced DBS check and referencing.