Accounts & Finance AssistantLocation:
Bradford, West YorkshireSalary:
£20,000 - £24,000 per annumJob Type:
Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Thursday 09.00 - 17.30, Fridays 09.00 to 17.00)
Shape your future as well as theirs
A world of new opportunity...
A place for you at the heart of their business
The Yorkshire-based Company is a successful supplier of bulk-purchase FMCG to UK wholesalers and independent buying groups. They have dedicated and wholly-owned administration and production facilities in India and China and also export worldwide. All their brands and products are developed and specified in Britain.
They are growing at pace and looking for a well-qualified, organised, detail-conscious and experienced self-starter to ensure day-to-day financial data is robust and the right information is readily to hand to inform budgets, forecasts and long-term business strategy and insight.
In return, they offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to optimising business operations via close working with their Directors and a fun, friendly working environment. Located in Bradford city centre and commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Huddersfield and Halifax with free on-street parking available directly outside.
They are now looking for a seasoned Accounts and Financial professional with a strong track record in Sales processing, Stock Control, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, SAGE experience and general admin taskJob Duties:
- Processing sales orders
- Building and managing the sales pipeline of prospective clients for accurate forecasting purposes, and collaborating with various departments within the company
- Updates receivables by calculating unpaid invoices
- Check & Reconcile the creditor's ledger to supplier statements, querying any discrepancies
- Full Stock control planning
- Track, monitor, evaluate and analyse stock needs for the company as well as support sales staff to maximise selling opportunities or any missed sales
- Managing pricing & promos
- Credit Control
- Support all areas of Admin including Printing, Filing and Office Management
Please click on the APPLY
button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Payment Processing, Purchase Ledger, Assistant Accountant, Financial Administrator, Accounts Admin, Finance Support, Assistant Credit Controller, Credit Control, Junior Accountant, Cash Flow Reporting may also be considered for this role.