Talented Security Specialist required for a Global medical device manufacturer. You will focus on the Risk Assessment process to improve the security of products and solutions by design, in use and through partnership.
- Overall evaluation of security systems across the business
- Maintain security systems
- Vendor risk assessments and compliance
- Evaluate application controls, policies against security frameworks
- Provide written reports and communicating possible risks
- Previous experience working across different sites assessing and maintaining security systems
- At least 2 years cyber security proven experience
- Experience Azure cloud security from a governance and risk assessment context
- Experience product security such as IoT, embedded system security
Keywords: Cyber: security; Azure; medical.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90854329