Infrastructure Programme Manager
A leading Global Bank, are currently looking for an Infrastructure Programme Manager for an initial 6 month contract based in London, paying up to £520 per day via PAYE or £655 per day via Umbrella.
• 12+/8+ yrs. of IT experience with Good knowledge of knowledge in topological architecture and IT SM operational data systems
• Experience in capacity management for virtual machines, physical infrastructure, data center stack / hierarchy and can make recommendations based on the utilization data.
• Should be aware of Apptio/similar capacity management system (cms), VROPS, knowledge on capacity review for cloud based solutions would be an additional benefit.
• Should be aware of the technology component recharges and commercials - depreciations and write offs.
• Builds maintains and develops working relationships within the stakeholders.
• Management and communication of Provable MI and metrics using Excel and should have a hands on Qlik MI tools for running sessions.
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• Independent worker with a strong sense of ownership
Please do apply using your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.