Experienced Welder / Fabricator with experience in recycling or heavy industrial machinery is needed for this established industrial forge based in Romford, Essex. They specialise in the repair of recycling and heavy industrial machinery.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a new member to join their team.
You will be required to attend various sites around the country to solve problems and fix industrial mining and recycling equipment but we are based in Essex/ Havering and the majority of their work is within a 20 mile radius.
Your job role will include welding repairs, fabrication, industrial mechanical installations, use of lifting equipment and working at height.The Role:
- Welding mostly on mild steel
- Roll-off skip repairs
- Sub-assembling parts before welding
- Repairing pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Recycling or industrial machinery maintenance, fabrication or welding background
- You must be able to weld in all positions to a high standard in MMA and MAG, gas cutting/ gouging, air arc gouging
- Previous weld codes/ qualifications in MMA and MAG will be a bonus.
- Understanding of fabrication drawings
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY
to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; MAG Welder, MMA Welder, Laser Welder, Welding, Skilled Welder, Aluminum, Steel, Fabricator may also be considered for this role.