An amazing business in Cambridgeshire is recruiting into their financial team!
Are you a qualified accountant with experience of working in a manufacturing business?
If yes then this role could be for you!
Our client is one of the biggest in Europe dealing with popular products sold in all the major retailers!
They are looking for the following:
* Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
* Proven track record of business partnering within food manufacturing industry / or manufacturing environment
* Experience in continuous improvement and process design
* Experience analysing and explaining financial figures to stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills inc interpreting financial information for non-financial managers
As a FP&A Reporting accountant, you will provide insight, analysis and understanding of commercial, operational and financial performance. Ensuring that realistic and clear budgets, forecasts and targets are set to optimise financial delivery.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Ensure upper level management have quality financial information and analysis needed to make strategic, operational and tactical decisions
* Tease out critical analysis on business performance - not just reporting / analysing but providing business insight to help formulate effective strategy (inc. variance analysis)
* Own the P&L Statement and be accountable for the accuracy of BS accounts balances
* Interact with stakeholders at all levels
* Forward looking forecasting, financial modelling, planning and auditing
* In-depth analysis inc viability / performance against targets / KPIs (current / past trends - monitor, highlight, analyse)
* Manage and review report provision
* Compliance of governance risk and control
* Ensure master data accuracy
* Support the wider FP&A and Finance team in delivering best practice across all business and ensuring that financial reporting is as effective as possible
* Support the improvement of ERP and system reporting
* Champion and drive the business' budgeting and forecasting process
This is an incredible opportunity for a hardworking and passionate accountant / finance professional who is looking to join a business that is only looking forwards.
If you match up to the criteria specified above and are ready for a fresh new challenge. Please apply now