Excellent opportunity for someone with commercial plumbing experience looking for full, structured training while working for a global, market leading company who offer excellent technical development and overtime opportunities to maximise earnings.
Do you have experience working on commercial plumbing systems? Are you looking for training and qualifications in water treatment and legionella?
On offer is the chance for a company who are widely regarded as the leader in the facilities management sector who can offer an excellent career with great learning opportunities and progression within a growing team.
In this role you will be working in a mobile role where you will work from home. You will be completing planned maintenance, repair, service and water treatment inspections on a range of commercial premises. This role offers excellent opportunities to boost earnings through overtime and some staying may be required for large projects work.
This is a truly global, multi - billion pound turnover business with over 50,000 employees where you can have a genuine career. This is not just another job, but an opportunity to develop technically through specialist training and courses and develop into a niche Engineer.
This role would suit a Commercial Plumber who is looking for a static role working with a market leading company offering training, progression and overtime opportunities.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance as well as water treatment inspections
- Mobile role covering the South London area
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary facilities maintenance team
- Opportunities to maximise earnings through excellent overtime opportunities
- Plumber with experience working on commercial systems
- Looking for full training on water treatment and legionella awareness qualifications
- Looking for progression and training from an international market leading company
Please apply online or call Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.