Exclusive to Cherry | Finance Director | Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Are you looking for your first ever FD assignment?
You'll be the number two in finance for this £39m turnover business reporting directly into the CFO. Currently, the Finance Team sits at 8 people but this is likely to grow in the coming months.
The business has enjoyed 25% YOY growth for the past 4 years and with expected growth of 50% over the next 2 years this is the ideal time for an ambitious ACCA/ACA qualified accountant to join.
As someone who has a natural curiosity and mind for delving beyond the figures and who seeks to continually assess and improve the processes and procedures, you will be a starter-finisher and know how to get the best from your team. Your relationship development skills will be strong and your desire to succeed in a demanding No. 2 finance role will be high.
As a business our client is dedicated to organic progression and fosters a supportive environment to drive personal achievement and development. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ambitious who is looking to develop quickly within an agile owner managed business.
You will demonstrate the qualities of a leader that encourages team cohesion and be at your best working towards a common goal. You will be someone who likes to stay close to the figures and who understands the importance of an efficient and effective ERP system.
* Play an active role as a senior leader within the business helping design and deliver strategy
* Lead on and own the delivery of annual budgets, MI, internal controls and any other financial matters that effect the business
* Ensure the company's financial systems, processes and procedures are compliant with legislation, are robust and are future proofed
* Work closely with the CFO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the business hits its strategic, commercial and financial milestones
* Relationship management around the Group's banking facilities
* Involved with the corporate funding process to support the high growth of the company
* Ensure completion of the statutory reporting, annual accounts and relevant compliance
* Oversee and manage the annual audit process
* Qualified with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience from practice/audit trained background ACCA/ACA
* Experience of working in the manufacturing sector would be beneficial
* Demonstrable financial modelling and forecasting skills
* Proven experience of managing and developing a finance team
* Educated to degree level (ideally finance or business related subjects)
What's on offer...
* Salary, £80,000 per annum depending on experience
* Share Scheme
* Life insurance
* 25 days annual leave
Jobs you may have applied for may include Financial Controller, Finance Director, Group Financial Controller, Head of Finance.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications