As a Search Nurse, you will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients in different Settings and Environments.The Role:
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand and build on their Nursing knowledge and experience within the Social Care sector in a variety of different client groups, with the opportunity to take control of the days and locations you work!What we are looking for in you:
- Passionate about helping others and have the ability to support and encourage people to achieve their full potential.
- Experience of working with Epilepsy and BUCCAL and MAPA training preferred but not essential, we can help provide training for these.
- Commitment to ensuring that people with disabilities are valued and enabled to take control of their own lives.
- You are looking to build a fulfilling and rewarding career in Nurse, truly making a difference to the lives of those who you support.
- You have an active PIN and at least 1 years experience in the Nursing in the last 5 years
We work with a huge variety of Nursing clients who offer opportunity to work with individuals in the below areas
- Challenging Behaviour
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Physical Disabilities
Flexibility to base your work around existing commitments
Competitive hourly rates of pay as well as holiday entitlement
Help with any revalidations
In house training such as PMVA and MAPA!
We can introduce you to several organisations for Permanent contracts as wellSearch is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.